Saturday, January 20, 2007

And then...

From : Michael Dungelman <########@hotmail.com>
Sent : Monday, 15 January 2007 5:25:40 p.m.
To : nsmblog@hotmail.com
Subject : RE: White Power!

Suicidal Multiculturalism. Lets see...So they want to kill themselves because there are too many cutures existing within a society? You must be a republican. And I hope you have a purebred dog. Otherwise you're promoting the mixing of dog species. And that just ain't right. You should really listen to what your group stands for. It just seems like pure ignorance. And don't worry about a minority-run U.S. of A. There are too many bible-preaching redecks in the south to really keep that from happening. Oh yeah, they're probably racists too. (I know that racism is still a big problem down there).
We indeed are NOT the master race. Unless we are competing in NASCAR and duck hunting. We have that shit covered like white on rice. Since this a free country and we are all allowed to express our opinions in a non-violent manner I am taking the time to let you know that I feel you folks really need to open your eyes and stop basing things on color. Thats all you really are. I'm glad the world doesn't base things on color. If they did, we wouldn't be advancing as a worldly population.
If you really believe what you say, then you had better not be buying anything made in Japan, China, Mexico, Hong Kong, or any other place in the world inhabited by non-whites. If you can admit that, then I will give you credit. Otherwise I will have to say that you are contradicting your supposed mission. You just might be contributing to the wages of a mexican family-man. And try not to use the N-word. Its purely disrespectful. Don't you think?



Michael,

Thought it was a waste of time answering you but I gave you the benefit of doubt. You are just spoiling for a fight and we here at the NSM blog are not into that tireless round of bitching. To answer you even though you did not have the decency to answer my question, yes I do have a beautiful wonderful pure breed dog. He’s a lab, now I would have thought you would ask a real curly question like if my dog was black. But one really wonders though how you ever came to compare humans to dogs! Multiculturalism is suicide when a race ceases to exist due to mongrelised offspring; we want our great grandchildren looking the same as us not a brown shade.

You are right when you say YOU are not the master race as you have already stated that you are a mismatch of different races. Even though you are what you are I do hope you shake off the chip on your shoulder and stop bothering us with your problem.

I do try to buy locally made but government policy and capitalists do insist on chasing big profits at the expense of the interests of the population. Basically I do what ever I feel is right for me and my race regardless of what you or anyone else think. That is really what your problem is. You would love the same feeling of being able to say what you really think.

If the n word you refer to is nigger, then just say it. While I’m on the subject of niggers I assume you live amongst them and have them over for Sunday roast if not then you disappoint me. That would not be very multicultural of you now would it Michael?

Well good luck at finding something you can be truly positive about and involved in, as you obviously need the attention of someone. I will not be wasting my time on you any longer.

Where ever the NSM goes the NSM does indeed grow!

White Power!

NSM Blog Staff.

http://www.nsm88.com - http://nsminternational.blogspot.com

No comments: