Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Traitors & Liars

Comrades,

A new rumour concerning the NSM is being circulated by a group most of you have never heard of called White Revolution, and its founder Billy Roper. Normally I ignore the constant rumour mill coming from Mr. Roper and his drama queen review, but this time he accussed us of working with a well known Federal Rat named Glen Miller, who testified against the Order. That is where I draw the line, and got dragged into the drama.

His Public post began by telling people not to go to our Rock against Illegal Immigration show, and then telling people the lie that we work with/support Glen Miller, and that Anthony (Formerly of Panzerfaust) was funding the show? I explained to Billy in an e-mail that he had some misinformation, and that he and everyone else knows we have publically condemned Miller on many occasions, even publishing letters from the Order and doing Radio shows about what he did to the Order, and his past collaboration with Morris Dees/SPLC. The NSM has never, ever supported Glen Miller, and never will.

In regards to Ropers lie about Anthony of Panzerfaust setting up or funding our show, that is another blatant ridiculous statement. Anthony is no longer involved in any WP music or show promotions that I am aware of, and he certainly is not funding the NSM or NSM Records. The NSM set up the show on our own, with some help from our friends at Hatecrimes Street Wear.

I stated that since he (Roper) was posting a lie to discredit the NSM that he should re-cant it or I would make a statement. His childish response to me said that my statement would be funny and that no one would believe me because I was a dork.

Yes, I know this all sounds very childish, but the reason I bring it up is because #1. I consider the Order members Martyrs and I would never side with their enemies #2. Working with Snitches gets you stiches in our World! Let that serve as a lesson to those who follow traitors like Glen Miller. #3. When people like Roper take time out of their day to attack and discourage White activists, due to their own failures and petty infighting, it should be exposed so people can move on to better things.

Let this serve as a lesson to those who make up deliberate lies to slander other White activists. If you talk sh*t, you get bit!

88! Commander Schoep

No comments: